Tarryn fulfils the role of Progression's Managing Director, a position which requires her to oversee the company's operations and align strategic goals with organisational resources. Tarryn holds a degree in Financial Management and has completed a company aligned MBA.
Prior to her current role at Progression Tarryn headed up and managed the Progression Recruitment and Skills Development departments. She is the project sponsor of an internal Leadership and Knowledge Management programme at Progression where she is instrumental in nurturing the successful transfer of critical disability knowledge and leadership skills within the business.
Tarryn is passionate about education and empowerment in South Africa. She believes in investing in programmes which speak to inclusive education and focus on motivating students to complete their studies, thereby increasing their chance of being successful in their endeavours for sustainable careers.
Skills Development | Transformation | B-BBEE Scorecard | Learner Support | Policies and Procedures | Employment Equity | Workplace-readiness
- Progression comments on the Skills Development element of the revised B-BBEE codes
- The importance of training and developing Soft Skills in an organisation
- Combatting Unemployment one Learnership at a Time
- The Youth - the Future Workforce of SA.
- Now or Never - Addressing the Skills Gap in South Africa
- The Importance of Considering People with Disabilities in your Health and Safety Procedures
- How Learnership Allowances can Reduce your Tax Bill